Staff Selection Commission exam is commonly known as SSC. It is one of the renowned commission team of India whose role is to hire people for different government offices and department. SSC with its headquarters in New Delhi, have many regional offices in various states like Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, Raipur and Chandigarh. To hire people for different government offices and departments is the main work of this commission. This is very important exam for all those aspirants who are looking for the respected secured job. NAM is a renowned institute for SSC coaching in Delhi and now in Gurgaon also. It offers the premium SSC coaching in Delhi. NAM conducts various courses that ensure the quality and complete preparation for an SSC exam is done. The thorough training, with consistency ensures confidence in students who are appearing for SSC exams.
The various reasons for which NAM is among the top institute for SSC coaching in Delhi are:
1. To guarantee the success of many students.
2. Institute has employed the best faculties from the respective field ensuring that they are well versed with the subject and have optimum experience. With this they should be able to ensure the success to all the deserving aspirants who work hard and to the fullest to fulfill their mission/ dream. The faculties are committed to their work and provide all the support to the students who are looking for the positive results in the entrance.
3. NAM have good infrastructure with well-equipped classes and motivating environment.
4. Both institute and faculties have compassion for students. The compassion and willingness to ensure the success to the students is what NAM works for.
NAM conducts regularly examination by conducting test to ensure consistency in the studies of the aspirants. This also helps them to come across their doubts and week topics. Thus, with this they are able to achieve success because of thorough committed preparation.
To be the top institute for SSC coaching in Delhi NAM ensures that it follows all the parameters that are needed to ensure success to their aspirants. The key and non-compromising features in NAM coaching are:
Correct and focused teaching
The consistency in studies and preparation of student is ensured by conducting regular assessment.
Thus, with such a strong support system no deserving and hardworking candidate can remain un-successful. Since years NAM is dedicated in providing a fresh talent for SSC portfolio. NAM students in SSC portfolio can be seen every year and it’s a pride to see the number rising. It is the SSC portfolio that makes NAM the top institute for SSC coaching in Delhi/ Gurgaon.
1. COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL LDC & DEO Typing: Hindi 25 wpm, Eng. 30 wpm, Qualification: Intermediate or Equivalent Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 5200-20200
2. GRADUATE LEVEL ASSISTANT Qualification: Graduate Age: 20-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
3. SI IN CBI Age: 20-25 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
4. INSPECTOR (CENTRAL EXCISE, PREVENTIVE OFFICER, EXAMINER) Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
5. Inspector of Income Tax/ AEO in DoE Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
6. INSPECTOR OF POSTS /DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTANT Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
7.AUDITOR/ACCOUNTANT/ JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 5200-20200
8. TAX ASSISTANT/ UDC Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 5200-20200
9. STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR AGE: 18-27 PAY SCALE: 9300-34800
10. CPO SI GRADUATE Age: 20-25 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
11. JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATORS Qualification: Post Graduate in Eng/Hindi with Eng/Hindi as compulsory & elective subject at Degree level Age: Less than 28 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
12. CPWD JE Qualification: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
13. CONSTABLE (GD) CONSTABLE IN CAPFS Qualification: Matriculation Age: 18-23 Pay Scale: 5200-20200
14. STENOGRAPHER EXAM STENO D Shorthand: 80 wpm Qualification: Intermediate or Equivalent Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 5200-20200
15. Steno C Shorthand: 100 wpm Qualification: Intermediate or Equivalent Age: 18-27 Pay Scale: 9300-34800
Given below are certain criteria that need to be followed while applying for an SSC exam. A candidate should be either:
African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose permanently settling in India Age Limit: The candidate should be between the ages of 18-27 years, i.e., he or she must have been born not before the 02 August 1986 and not after the 01 August 1995 as on 01 August 2013 for lower division clerk and data entry operation.
The candidate must have a passing certificate of Senior Secondary Board(12th) or equivalent from any Board or University which is recognized and should have passed this qualification before 01 August 2013. The selected candidates will go through a typing test or a skill test. After this, they will have to bring their original certificates like mark sheets or provisional certificate, which will be a proof that you have obtained the educational qualification on or before 01 August 2013.
Prelims (4 sections of 50 marks each, Total time -2 hrs)A. GENERAL INTELLIGENCE AND REASONING
Both verbal and non-verbal type questions are asked here. The questions included here are on problem solving. Figural series, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning , non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc. other topics like semantic analogy, symbolic/number analogy, semantic classification, symbolic/number classification, problem solving, word building, coding & de-coding, numerical operations, symbolic operations, punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, figural pattern-folding and completion, indexing, address, date & city matching, numbers coding, decoding and classification all are asked in the part A.
Here, practice is what is most important since it’s all general learning is secondary.B. GENERAL AWARENESS
Here the questions are to evaluate applicant's general awareness about environment and surroundings which includes general knowledge. Therefore questions here are related to current affairs, History, Geography, economy, government policies and Scientific Research of India and other nations.C. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
The questions in Part C are related to mathematics and questions comprises of number relations that includes fractions, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, mixture and allegation, time and distance, time. It also includes graphical and geometrical questions which includes graphs of linear equations, congruence and similarity of triangles, circle and its chords, triangle, quadrilaterals, regular polygons, circle, right prism, right circular cone, right circular cylinder, sphere, hemispheres, rectangular parallelepiped, regular right pyramid with triangular or square base, trigonometric ratio, degree and radian measures, standard identities, complementary angles, heights and distances, histogram, frequency polygon, bar diagram and pie chart.D. ENGLISH COMPREHENSION
This is general English test to evaluate writing skills of candidates.
Note: The questions in the sections A,B and D are of equal level to the essential qualification recognize for the post via graduation and questions in Part C will be of 10+2 level. SYLLABUS FOR TIER-II OF THE EXAMINATION (2 sections, 2 hours for each section)PAPER I: QUANTITATIVE ABILITY (100 MARKS)
The questions of this paper are designed to test the ability of the appropriate use of numbers and the number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test includes the Computation of whole numbers, interest, profit and loss, time and distance, congruence and similarity of triangles, time and work, circle and its chords, heights and distances, trigonometric ratio and pie chart.PAPER-II: ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMPREHENSION (200 MARKS)
The questions includes in this section are fill in the blanks, antonyms, conversion into direct or indirect narration, idioms, active and passive voice, improvement of sentences, synonyms, comprehension passage and spelling/detecting miss-spelt which judge the candidate